Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Spring!...well at least its suppose to be.

YAY SPRING!!!!! I am so excited that it is finally spring!! I love spring because the weather is so good for pictures! because there is rain or shine!! Well at least i thought it was spring. Sunday morning i wake up to SNOW on the ground. what? I couldn't believe it! there was probably 3 inches on the ground, now i do understand that it is UTAH, of course its not really going to be spring until May right? But I was hoping so badly! Oh well. I guess if people still wanted some warmer winter photos than i guess its okay. Than i woke up on Monday to see that it was all Melted, I never really liked to call it this before, but now i understand fully what people mean when they say, UTAH IS BY-POLAR. So i guess that if you want pictures! than we can just check the weather and you can decide if you want snow pictures, or spring pictures!!! oh man...

No comments:

Post a Comment