Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hmm...

So I have had this thought for quite some time. I want to do a photo shoot in the RAIN!! yes the rain. But I just haven't gotten the right person to do it!! well Nobody seems interested. well how come because I have this AMAZING picture in my head that I would love to bring to life!! Rain boots, umbrella, a dress, and/or a rain coat. Doesn't that seem fun? But I need someone that likes or LOVES the rain!!! So if you are up for it and love the rain and work well with it, than please comment so we can do this AMAZING shoot!!! I am SO excited!!

3 comments:

  1. darling.
    we should do that.
    in a switch shoot.
    when the two photographers take turns taking photo's of eachother?
    because that sounds fun both ways.
    if not.
    I'd adore to oblige(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. I vote yes... just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete